Herbs: Men's Sperm Formula
Wu Zi Yan Zong pian literally means "five seeds passing on the generations" in Chinese. It was originated over one thousand years ago by someone who wanted the emperor to give rise to more offsprings. It is composed of five Chinese herbs (seeds) that can nourish the kidney and Jing (semen, the essence of life) in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) terms.
- Supporting on-going cycle regularity
- Helping re-energize after one’s cycle has ended
- Creating a more peaceful and natural cycle
- Harmonizes and normalizes emotions throughout the month
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
- Rehmannia cured root tuber Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang)
- Chinese peony root without bark Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Dong quai root Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui)
- Sichuan lovage rhizome Ligusticum chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong)